25 Call for Papers have already been released by IFLA’s Sections and Special Interest Groups offering a fantastic opportunity to present to an international library and information audience during IFLA’s World Library and Information Congress 2018 in Kuala Lumpur 24 – 30 August 2018. More are on the way!
There is an array of innovative and though-provoking themes this year, such as:
- Video Games: Winning strategies for libraries
- Designing inclusive libraries
- Librarian Fashion: What does the way we dress say about us?
- Sanctuaries in the city: the public library as a safe space
- National Bibliographies: Forging a Path to Access to Information
The invitation is open to all! So, it doesn’t matter if this is your first conference or you have been attending for years, whether you have presented ten times or are a complete novice, our IFLA units look forward to receiving your proposals.
Presenting on any platform comes with many benefits, however when it comes to presenting on the international stage the benefits are amplified. Not only does your own professional and personal development grow but presenting at the IFLA Congress can also promote and shine a light on your library or organisation. This is your chance to tell the world the ideas, stories and breakthroughs happening in your country, right now!