IFLA World Library and Information Congress Participation Grants
[Application closed: 1 March 2018]
| Français |
With generous support from MyCEB, the Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau, it is our great pleasure to announce that the IFLA World Library and Information Congress 2018 has now made available funds to provide support for 30 delegates to attend the IFLA World Library and Information Congress 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by providing them with a free registration plus Euro 500 towards other expenses (i.e. flight costs, accommodation and daily expenses).
The free registration will be done through an online booking system, using a special code. The funding of Euro 500 will be paid out onsite at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in Malaysia.
(Those candidates who have already submitted an application will not need to reapply; all applications received until the deadline shall be considered.)
Priority is given to those applicants
- who are a first time attendee to the World Library and Information Congress
- and who are a member of their National Library Association.
Applications should enclose
- curriculum vitae
- your motivation concerning the professional benefit of attending the conference (max. 200 words)
- proof of membership of national library association (i.e. copy of membership card, letter from the association etc.)
- After the Congress concludes, we ask all grantees to submit a brief report of their experiences
Applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 March 2018