Application closed: 1 February 2018
Thank you for your participation!
For printed posters, the standard poster size of DIN A0 841mm wide x 1189mm high is the minimum size. It is recommended that a printed poster be no larger than 900mm wide and 1900mm high.
If you are using photographs, graphics and pieces of text, these should also fit within the area of 900mm wide and 1900mm high.
Presenters of a poster will be expected to be present on Sunday 26 and Monday 27 August 2018 in order to explain their poster and to hand out any leaflets, or other information materials, they have available for viewers of their poster. Each presenter can therefore only present one poster.
Best IFLA Poster 2018
At the congress the jury will select the winner of the Best IFLA Poster 2018 based on the criteria below:
Does the topic of the poster:
- Look interesting and/or inspiring;
- Look lively;
- Lend itself to a poster session; is not too abstract;
- Present new ideas or present an application of technology;
- Appear to be clearly explained;
- Not duplicate another poster, nor have the same presenter as another poster (a presenter must be present during the poster session to explain the poster to viewers);
- Have a relationship to the theme of the WLIC;
- Have a clear library relevance or perspective;
- Describe a project that is ongoing or near completion, not one that is yet to start.
01 February 2018
Deadline for applications. The online form will not be available after this date.
IFLA Headquarters informs applicants of the final decision of the Professional Committee.
25 August 2018
Posters to be placed on presentation panels at the Congress.
26-27 August 2018
Poster sessions at the Congress
September – October
IFLA Headquarters will publish presented Posters with Abstracts in the IFLA Library
Please contact: email@example.com.